Friday, March 15, 2013

Some Thoughts on Chastity

It has been nearly three full weeks since I last had an orgasm, and unless my wife lets me have an orgasm this weekend (unlikely), this will be the longest I have gone without orgasm in quite some time.

As I mentioned before, my wife does not allow me to wear a chastity device, for two reasons. First, she wants me to remain chaste using only my willpower. She believes that forcing me to own my chastity and take responsibility for my behavior will make me more submissive. I certainly think it has. Second, she wants to be able to touch me and tease me whenever she wants.

She has put me in the habit of not playing with myself, to the extent that it feels strange to do so when she tells me to tease myself. But after three weeks, my feeling of sexual arousal never fully goes away. Two weeks seems to be the minimum time needed for me to achieve a state of true humility, understanding of my subservient position in my marriage, and docile acceptance of my wife's demands.

Most of all, it teaches me about myself and my relationship with my wife. Here are some of the things that have occurred to me while reflecting on my ongoing chastity:

As a submissive man, I'm sexually very different from a dominant man. A dominant man gets to have an orgasm whenever he wants, pretty much however he wants. I must wait patiently for weeks, perhaps a month or more, for my wife to feel that I have pleased her sufficiently (both in bed and in our marriage).

When expressing anger or aggressiveness, I feel like I'm an actor playing a part. Society expects me to behave a certain way as a male (in our current age, that includes behaving quite badly). Although I don't want to be aggressive or arrogant, I have internalized the messages of society that say I should be that way. Being submissive and chaste make me realize how terrible it is to be aggressive and arrogant, and how rewarding it is to be kind, adaptable, accommodating, and gentle.

Any acknowledgement of my submissive role creates a reaction like a drug for me. And the more I have, the more I want. It's also very easy to be desensitized. This is why submissives of any gender can be so annoying to vanilla partners--we sometimes pester them for any little response we can get out of them. Submissives (at least this one) tend to dwell on things. The best thing for me to do with all that pent up thinking is to use it to make sure that when my wife tells me something, she only has to tell me once, and then I have learned it and she doesn't have to remind me.

(Apologies if this is a sloppy post--I just had this idea and wanted to get it posted while it was fresh in my mind.)

I'd be curious to know what other submissive men have learned from their time in chastity.


4 comments:

  1. Hi OH,

    Love your blog. One day I hope my spouse allows me to start one. I commend you for being able to remain chaste for that long without a device. I am good for only a week or maybe a tad longer. It's not that I want to self-pleasure, my imagination gets the best of me at times and I have "moments of desperation". Many times when unlocked, I will edge myself in the shower but go no further. Eventually I will go too far with it though. For me, the effort to "own" or manage my chaste condition means less time focusing on her. I think she realizes that too. Wearing a device takes away the self pleasuring temptation, thereby forcing me to find other outlets for my energy thus focusing on her. Thinking about her controlling my sexuality via the device serves to make me feel even more submissive. She also says I am more attentive and loving when locked up. Look forward to reading of your future experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, society gives young men the wrong message. A sweet, gentle, obedient man is a treaure. A man who lives to please his wife is a gift from God. I know becasue my John is one of these men.

    Be a good boy for your mistress.

    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My orgasm denial is generally self imposed and certainly self controlled with out a device. My wife dislikes sex toys in general, except for the magic wand I bought for her. She likes that a lot! \
    She did impose orgasm denial on me for the past month in which she told me that my reward would be coming in her mouth. That finally happened today after 4 weeks of increasing teasing and denial. The teasing and extreme arousal was so good I didn't even care if I ever came again. But when I finally did it was the best orgasm ever.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy and MRBILL, many apologies for my absence (which I have just covered in a new post). Kathy, I agree that the message we send our young men does much more harm than good. The satisfaction of pleasing your wife is far more powerful than more temporary pleasures I and other men have chased.

    MRBILL, I have found that the benefits of orgasm denial are so profound that denying yourself is a gift to others. Having it imposed from the outside makes it more fun for us, but wherever it comes from, it enables us to focus on giving rather than receiving. I'm glad to hear you're focused on that bit, and I hope your wife agrees.

    ReplyDelete